Jeep Wrangler JLU 60% Seat Delete


Estimated Production Lead Time: 6 Weeks


Much more than a seat delete, the SHW Offroad Jeep Wrangler JLU seat replacement system brings unmatched functionality to the cab of your Wrangler. All pieces are CNC cut from a lightweight plywood imported from Spain and come finished with a Ultraliner coating.

The 60% Seat Delete section features two access panels and an optional drawer. True to the SHW Offroad way the JLU Seat Delete is built around 3D scans to ensure optimal fit and finish.

*Retaining door straps must be extended for the lower drawer. Spring loaded door arm no longer functional with lower drawer.

*Same height as SHW Offroad Ultralite Drawer System

*If purchased without a 40% delete and the 40% seat is remaining in the vehicle, a 60% mounting bracket will have to purchased.

All SHW Seat Deletes are made in Winchester, KY and include free shipping


  • Fits Jeep Wrangler JLU

  • Two access panels

  • Polyurea (bedliner) coating

  • 40 minute install time

  • No drilling required




There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Jeep Wrangler JLU 60% Seat Delete”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The SHW Order Process